You must be over 18 years old to register an account with clayblock.ie. Please ensure that all your information is correct upon registering and is always kept up to date. If this information changes at any time, please update on this site.
When you register an account you will be given a password. You are responsible for the security and proper use of all passwords relating to the service and must take all necessary steps to ensure that all passwords are kept confidential, secure, used properly and not disclosed to other people.
If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your username and password or any other breach of security, please notify us as soon as possible. If we become suspicious of any breach in security, we may require you to change your password or username or temporarily suspend your account.
When you order your goods through www.clayblock.ie, you will receive a confirmation email advising you that we have received your order and it is being processed.
When you place your order, you will receive three emails –
- to let you know that we have received your order
- to let you know that your order has been processed and packed
All products are subject to availability. Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those goods to you. An offer is made when you place the order for your products. Please see our Sales of Goods Terms.
If products that you order are out of stock, subject to delay or the price is higher than that shown on your order, we will try to contact you at the email address you provided when placing your order.
See full Sale of Goods Terms attached
Cancellation prior to delivery will not incur any ‘additional charges’.
Given that our products are ordered from Germany, any deposit already received by order
shall not be refunded to the buyer
See full Sale of Goods Terms attached
Deposits or full payment is required at the point of the Order.
No order will process without the notified deposit being paid.
Any deposits received will not be returned to the Buyer subject to the above Sales of Goods Terms and will incur return charges for collection.
Loading will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Clayblock accepts returns, however, please note that charges will incur for collection. Packaging and loading of the goods to be returned is the responsibility of the Buyer.
While we endeavor to ensure that www.clayblock.ie is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to www.clayblock.ie may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- disseminating any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
- posting any material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant law, regulations or code of practice.
- you may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking)
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data)
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the express permission of the owner.
Clayblock Ltd reserves the right to refuse to post material on the site or to remove material already posted on the site.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgement by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlement sums.