- Make sure before you start, the roller is clean.
- Place the roller on the top of the blocks and make sure it is moving freely. The wheels (5) should spin the applicator (3) through the mechanism (8).
- Setup the divider (9) according to the block size.
- Spray with mould realiser oil completely. This will help to clean the roller afterwards, also will give smoother flow for the mortar.
- Pour the mortar mix into the roller. (For instruction please see “mixing Porotherm mortar”)
- Turn the black applicator handle (4) to start the mortar flow to the blocks. This need to be done only if there is no mortar on the roller.
- Start to pull the roller according to the arrow (7) on the side of the housing.
- You can leave the roller at the end of the row and lift it later.
- The result should be 1mm thin mortar bed.
The best of luck with your build